Nepali Full Contact Karate
Part of I.B.O.
Kandu: International Buddhakado Organisation's logo.
Made in the colours of the Nepali flag
- Red: the colour of the rhododendron, the country's national flower. Red is also the sign of victory in war.
- Blue: the colour of peace.
- White: the flag's emblems, the sun and the crescent moon
Representing the following:
- White half circle > moon
stands for fighting in half circles.
- Red full circle > sun
stands for fighting in full circles.
- Blue > Mount Everest
The highest of the Himalaya and the world, representing the 'line of sight' and also the limits you set yourself.
- Fist: you, placed out of the line of sight of the attacker
And also above Mount Everest = the limits you set yourself, since you can always surpass your limits.
- Khukuri: world famous Nepali crooked sword and weapon of choice in our art.